Monday, July 13, 2009

A good weekend

Hello everyone. From the great care and love from my family, neighbors and friends, I was able to have a pretty good weekend. My family converted my downstair office into my bedroom so I would not have to keep treking up and down those stairs. I got a lot of rest this weekend but did squeeze some air squats in. It is so tough to not be able to work out like I use to but I know that I have to pace myself.

All in all, I am doing pretty good. Thank you all for your prayers, positive thoughts and good energy....it helps.

Will be going in for my 3rd radiation session today at 2:30. Lets do it!

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Keep the faith-Your faith and perseverance will get you through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed-
    Hang tough buddy. One day at a time.
    turbo.

    ReplyDelete