Saturday, July 11, 2009

11 Jul

Received my second radiation treatment yesterday which was better. The chemo just completely zaps you of all your energy so I ended up laying down and sleeping all day / night. The appetite is not good and so I will have to start using my feeding tube to make sure that the body has its nutrients.

My family is taking great care of me. I am so lucky to have them with me through this. Thank you to all my friends and relatives for their emails, I appreciate it.

Just took a shower so feeling refreshed (the simple things I tell you).

Take care,

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ed!
    Martin sent me a link to your blog. Nat told me what's been going on and please know that our hearts go out to you, Anna, and Chelsea. You have always been so strong and confident to me. I know that with your positive attitude, loving family, and overall strength, you will conquer this!!!

    Your are in our thoughts,
    Frances, Aaron, and Reed Dragseth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed-
    Thanks for putting up this blog so we can be updated to how you are doing.
    I have kept you in my prayers as has your OPD family. Stay strong and keep fighting. We will take this journey with you.
    Turbo.

    ReplyDelete