Saturday, October 3, 2009

3 Oct

Hello friends and family. Just want to let everyone know that I am doing fine. The energy level has been good during this last week allowing me to do some workouts and go for walks. I have also been doing some motorcycle rides. Another week of recovery before my next chemo session. This will be the second to the last and that is a good thing.

I am still not able to eat solids mainly due to the lack of smell and taste. This will probably stay consistent until all of the treatments are done.

The doctors are happy with my progress so I am happy. Really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Thats it for now. I wish you all and your families well. Take care!

Ron C, thanks for stopping by to send me a note. I filled out that packet a couple of weeks ago and mailed it back. Good luck!

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Ed: Good for you. It must be great to work out, walk and ride the bike again. You're still in my thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. The weather is breaking out here. The trees are ablaze in the yellows, oranges, and reds. I've got the wood stacked on the porch waiting for the right night for the first fire of the season. I do my annual qual with CT State Police tomorrow for HR218 recertifacation. Life is great.
    How's Anna holding up?
    Brian

    ReplyDelete